Arts Academy Leadership Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arts Academy Leadership Forum

Leadership Council is a group designed to serve Arts Academy and southeast Michigan while providing opportunities for students to have an active voice in their community. We function as a meeting place for many “projects” created and run by students.

Minutes 9-24

Paul Wierzbicki
    Paul Wierzbicki
    Admin

Minutes 9-24 Empty Minutes 9-24

Post  Paul Wierzbicki Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Leadership Council Minutes

9-24-09

Hey everyone, every week (Or whenever Leadership meets,) I’ll be sending minutes, or a short summary of notes to everyone on the council.

If you would like to be excluded from this email in the future please send me an email at

ArtsAcademyLeadership@gmail.com

Alrighty, now that that’s out of our way lets get started.

(Please excuse any errors that you may find. This is my first time setting this up. I promise I’ll do better on the next emailJ)

Agenda for September 24, 2009: 1.Gala Venues

2. Count Day Pep Rally

3. Change exchange – Mr. Spayde

4. Painting Day - Alex Aniol

5. Fall Ball – Anika Ammons

6. Cleaning Day- Elaine Paiz

7. Woods Concert Caitlin DeMara

8. Other ideas and open discussion.

Gala: Julie Ayres (Chair)

Members: Paul Wierzbicki, Kayla Friess, Jacob Rutkowski, Caitlin DeMara.

Gala Venues: We are in need of venues for this year’s 2010 Gala. The venues we are currently looking at are: The Macomb Community Center and The Vintage House (Located at Masonic and Utica.) If you have venues please contact Julie Ayres (Emorainbow@yahoo.com) Also we are seeking a venue for the 2011 Gala also before the years end.

Pep Rally – Friday October 2nd

Members: Brianna, Nate Napier.

Each major has a color that they will wear to be counted as a percentage towards a cash prize of $500.00 (250.00 from Spayde and 250.00 from Leadership) for the winning department. To make it fair for arts that do not have many students, the scoring will be counted as a percentage.

Example: If there are Ten vocals majors and all then show up then it’s 100%, 9 show up 90% and so on.

Emily Rudko is in charge of signs.

Colors are as follows:

Instrumental/Guitar- Black

Dance- Blue

Choir/Acting- Purple

Multimedia- Green

2D- Orange/ Yellow

3D- Red

Alex Aniol and Anika Ammons will go around 7th hour making announcements

Change exchange

Lunch A- Anika/Alex

Lunch B- Shanice/

Painting Day- Alex Aniol (Chair)

Members: Paul Wierzbicki, Breanna Moton, Caitlin Demara, Lindsay Burcar, Nailah

Painting Arts Academy: Alex Aniol will be heading the project of panting Arts Academy in the Woods. A design has yet to be decided. With any comments and or concerns, please contact Alex Aniol

Fall Ball: Anika Ammons (Chair)

Members: Nate, Paul, Shanice, Nailah, Tim, Emily, Nailah

The Second Annual Fall Ball: Anika Ammons will be leading The Second Annual Fall Ball, a theme has yet to be decided, with any questions comments and or concerns, please contact Anika Ammons.

Last Minute Reminder

Associate Members: If you haven’t filled out a Leadership Application, please fill one out. The deadline for applications is coming soon. If you’d like to achieve active membership then you may pick up a form in the Main office.